Saturday, October 8, 2011

BRAF I know I NEED you...BE KIND! ALIVE AND KICKING TODAY~

Thank goodness today is a better day!

     Just a reminder that everyday we get out of bed and see the world should be  a precious day because at any instant it all can be taken away from us no matter if we are young or old.  I've learned to appreciate moments.  Today I have found my happy and I realize that BRAF is buying me time.  Time is all we have until there is a cure, but I will do anything for time and anything to never experience that PAIN I felt again.  Pushing for 2 1/2 hours with no epidural didn't even skim the surface.  

      I know it will be a roller coaster and I will need to rely on all of you in my times of darkness.  As fast as it hit, it's a reminder that I need to be grateful for everyday where I feel healthy.  I got a taste as to without help how fast this monster can destroy a body and  how lucky we are to have BRAF.  

      Tom we will go up to 2 pills, but I'll take a rash over that pain anyday.  I thought I was dying I was declining so fast.  BRAF def. does something. The pain left almost instantaneously!   I got Z dressed today, took him to a make up swim lesson with Auntie and Grammy and got out of the house to give daddy some peace and quiet until 2pm.  I'm now back home and resting so hopefully I will be able to put Z to bed.  I feel alive today and that is worth its weight in gold.  

Never take any moment for Granted... Not even a second.  Roll Call...I'M HERE!  I'M PRESENT TODAY...

love you,

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever. Psalm 107
    We love you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's helping! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete