Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's TIME: Ready for More...Here we go:

      IL-2 week Part Deux


     Had the Best day of my entire time off today...I had the most energy, and just one of those days where everything worked and we were all in sync.  No plans, but everything we decided to do worked.  Lots of inside fun family project time!  LOVED IT!  


      Taught Z how to play UNO for the 1st time. All of us played and he schooled us...lol  He loved it.  VERY competitive...hmm, not sure where he gets that, eh hem...APPLE!  lol  Lots of laughter, no frustration, a lot of contentment.  Just a day you would want to repeat over and over and over again!


      NOW, I'm ready!  I ready to get my tests done.  I'm ready for my doctor Appt!  I'm ready to get checked in tom. night!  I'm ready for the final LONG week of IL-2 and EAGER to get it behind me.  


     Sleep well little T-fighters...tues. and the rest of the week get ready to EAT and EAT and EAT as much as you want so you can reproduce and ATTACK!  


See you Later Melanoma!  Good by pain...Adios PILLS!  It's my time...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great day! Wishing you many more of those to come!

    ReplyDelete