Thursday, November 17, 2011

LIVE Like the Angel You See Yourself Being in Heaven...Don't wait, LIVE that way NOW!

Dedicating this post to Catherine Sellers Smith.  She passed yesterday 11-16-11 at 4pm and has finally gone home to heaven where she has been released from all her pain. 

 It's heartbreaking and eye opening watching someone go through what she did with the same diagnosis as you. There were many times I wish I could take away her pain.  I'm heartbroken for the family and her young babies and hubby who like mine, never left her side.  Please pray for them.  She was so young.  I'm in awe how she handled herself. Through Cancer she was like a sister.  I felt a connection in the 6 months of knowing her I can't put in words.  She just understood so much.  I need to keep this bastard, this monster at bay.  When it takes over, it happens so fast.  I've seen this already from my break from BRAF and being paralyzed and now doing better.   Better is where I want to be and REMISSION is where I want to stay.  I do have the perspective knowing life on earth is temp.  I continue to be overwhelmed by the support I feel and consider myself an incredibly lucky girl that gets to live completely knowing how quickly it can all be taken away.  I don't always thank those that help me everyday in so many ways but please know I couldn't continue this fight without all the support I have near and far.  Never underestimate the fact that just because you aren't physically here you aren't helping.  You ARE and I have so much to be thankful for.  I enjoy moments better now and I hope that I can send that message to the world.  On earth, our time is temporary.  Trying to live like the angel in heaven I see myself being.  It's not easy to do, but something I strive for.  One day at a time.  Zachary helps me do that and his wonder of the UNIVERSE and Solar System and the Spirituality that exists puts me in an incredibly introspective state of mind.  We are all part of something BIGGER.  I BELIEVE.  Catherine, I feel your presence.  I will finish this fight we were once doing together.  REMISSION is coming, a CURE I WILL SEE.  Love you sweet angel, you can now kiss my 3 beauties up in heaven that sacrificed themselves for me.  You are yet another angel for me, I just know it.  Tell them their mommy loves them <3.  You have touched me and I'm glad you are at peace. If you haven't read her story, please do. Her strength is admirable.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/catherinesellerssmith/journal

Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment