Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let the Fundraising Begin...AIM WALK, North Carolina...Let's find a cure...

I am so blessed....I've officially set up my fundraising page to a cause that is so very near and dear to our family's heart.  I'm so motivated and inspired to make it to the walk in North Carolina November 17th.  I will BEAT this, I WILL be there.  I'M SO EXCITED.  Anyone is invited, anyone can walk, just come for a vacation and support, make a donation if you can't  be there, or just BE PRESENT with me if you can't do any of it.  Melanoma needs to be a CANCER of yesterday, it's taking too many wonderful souls, and talented people.  Here is the link to my fundraising page.  I plan on raising as much as I can.


http://www.aimatmelanoma.org/en/aim-for-action/1158/1159/charlotte-2012/4634.html


This is my first AIM WALK and I can't wait!


Facebook is good for something....check this out:



Melanoma, smelanoma...but I do know this, I'm happy to have options. Although BRAF at times gives me a run for my money in side effects, I've learned to be a cat and concern my energy and for the most part (with lowered expectations of myself...a hard one for me), I'm actively participating in my life and not in a hospital bed or....well....OR! Happy for today and motivated for tom. Nov. 17th, I'm so inspired to be at the AIM walk in NC...Holy smokes batman am I ever blown away...My fundraising page hasn't been up even 1/2 a day yet and I've already raised $375 towards fighting this monster. The sky is the limit! I WILL be this...Thank you thus far Michelle FangDorian Shields VallesKelly Oakes MilesAmy Bell Nguyen, and Dimitrii Korionoff. This is awesome, I am blessed!
2 ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment