Thursday, July 26, 2012

MY PERSONAL OLYMPICS---IT'S TIME TO WIPE OUT MELANOMA!

GOING FOR GOLD!

This girl right here is SO excited for the OLYMPIC GAMES...In a way, I'm going to be participating in my own kind of Olympics while I Annihilate MELANOMA!

THE COMPETITIVE SPIRIT IN ME IS BREWING AND I'M READY!  Looks like I have surgery sched. on Monday to remove the tumor in my Breast and then begin to eradicate the rest with a heavy dose of Biochemotherapy while still on BRAF if I can tolorate it.  

They will be testing that tumor to see if it has any hormone markers on it and also sending it to the lab to re-grow the cells for TIL in the event I want that as an option  in the future.  

If you remember, last time the cells were grown for TIL the tumor was narcrotic due to the fact that I was no longer pregnant and my immune system had already been attacking the melanoma.  There are NO guarantees, but hey it sure is worth the hope. 

 I feel getting this tumor out of my breast will def. decrease my anxiety level as well because I end up checking it out everyday...has it grown?, does it hurt?, etc.

It is NOT going to be easy, but as the Olympics are on think of me and say and extra prayer for the competition I'm about to embark on.  With my competitive tenacity, I'm sorry Melanoma BUT YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE.  This MONSTER is growing FAST inside of me and it needs to be wiped out IMMEDIATELY.  I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE.  One hurdle at a time, Lazor focus and 150% BELIEF....I AM HOPEFUL!

LET'S DO THIS!  LET'S FOCUS.......IT'S GAME TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment